My happy place. Baking in a messy kitchen.
Oops the top piece is burnt because I didn’t give it enough space to rise in the oven, and it touched the top rack. I adjusted the soda and baking powder so it doesn’t rise like 4 feet.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 and 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup cacao/cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1 single serve Siggi’s plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Pre heat oven to 350 F and grease a bread pan with oil, or line it with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients together
- Blend the wet ingredients together until smooth. Pour into the large bowl of mixed dry ingredients
- Stir until smooth. Add in the chocolate chips, saving some for the top if you’d like
- Pour batter into bread pan, top with chocolate chips, and bake for 55-60 minutes
- Wait to cool to cut!